Monday, January 4, 2010

Personal reflection for Bridge Building Activity

Today, the first day of school, we had a Bridge Building Activity. It was done within my group. It was quite fun. Working with the group was great! We got to know each other better during discussions. Although there were some minor arguments, it was fun to see all of us actively participating in the activity but saying our own opinions. I find it important to participate in activities as doing it will help us realize our weakness & strength. I did experience a little franticness a the beginning of building the bridge. I was thinking in my mind "OMG! What is this! What are we going to do!" But as we threw in more ideas, the bridge became better in both functioning and looks. I really hope to have opportunities to do these kind of hands-on projects as they are both fun and educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment